Motherhood~There is no more demanding work in all the world, no more awe-inspiring job description than raising godly seed. It will challenge all the genius, talent and grace that any human being could possess… It is the highest calling any woman can enter. ~Walter J. Chantry

1.30.2011

{Baby Love}

 Saturday evening, I fell prey to a stomach virus. I was knocked out by this and spent Sunday lounging around, weak and tired but thankfully holding down food. My husband dressed and took the boys to church with him and on his bus route so I was only left with baby Elijah. We had a sweet morning together, being lazy together. It was a much needed restful day! I don't know how such a tiny little soul can bring such a big peice of joy to someone like he does, but I won't try to deny it. He fills me up to the brim with such joy! Packaged up in fuzzy blue pajamas, he definitely gave me much needed medicine today--

Thank God for little ones....
All Smiles


Silly Boy


1 comment:

Sarah beth said...

Aww~ This is so sweet, I love how a day of feeling yucky turned into a blessing. Praise God! I bet he loved your full attention!

Photo's are TOO CUTE!!! :~)